NajnovijeNajčitanijeNajviše porukaPostavi novu temu 

7 ipo

Sta znaci ovo i po u naslovu filma 7 ipo , 7 je smrtnih grehova a sta je ovo ipo?

2 za
2 protiv
klinja
2011-09-25
???

klinja napisa...

Sta znaci ovo i po u naslovu filma 7 ipo , 7 je smrtnih grehova a sta je ovo ipo?

...bravo klinja bas sam ja to hteo da pitam

2 za
2 protiv
klasicna budala
2011-09-25
???

klinja napisa...

The first saAn initial public offering (IPO), is the first sale of stock by a formerly private company. It can be used by either small or large companies to raise expansion capital and become publicly traded enterprises. Many companies that undertake an IPO also request the assistance of an Investment Banking firm acting in the capacity of an underwriter to help them correctly asses the value of their shares, that is, the share price (IPO Initial Public Offerings, 2011).le of stock by a private company to the public. IPOs are often issued by smaller, younger companies seeking the capital to expand, but can also be done by large privately owned companies looking to become publicly traded.

In an IPO, the issuer obtains the assistance of an underwriting firm, which helps it determine what type of security to issue (common or preferred), the best offering price and the time to bring it to market.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/ipo.asp#ixzz1Yz8RdiWe

1 za
3 protiv
Nuredin Gebreselasije
2011-09-25
???

Pošalji odgovor

Samo prijavljeni korisnici sa 5000 ili više poena mogu da glasaju i da ostavljaju poruke.

Stranica kreirana za 0.0126 sec.

Copyright © 2024